Your hamper includes:
- A hamper scroll which describes the provenance of each item included, a standardised message from you alongside your logo (upgrade to a message personalised to each recipient for £2+VAT)
- Packaging using natural, wicker free, recyclable and compostable materials where ever possible
- Six luxurious 100g mince pies handmade by artisan bakers Richard and Esplin whose business has been operating in the heart of the Peak District since the 1900's!
- Two 100g Iced Bakewell Tarts made from the original secret recipe guarded by Bakewell bakers!
- A delicious, rich 180g Christmas Pudding handmade by the highly acclaimed chefs at Fischer's of Baslow, one of the finest restaurants in our National Park
- A sumptuous sachet of hot chocolate selected from Jackie at Thirza and Walter the Peak District’s best patisserie and delicacy purveyor. Stir the chocolate into warm milk and no sharing (enough for one)!
- A tasty 285g chutney from Simon at Hedgerow Preserves whose ingredients are either grown or sourced locally
- A 55g box of exquisite chocolates, handmade in Bakewell by one of the finest chocolatiers in the UK
- A cheeky tipple of fruit liquor lovingly distilled and flavoured naturally on the edge of the Peak District. Either mix with a bit of fizz or delicious all on its own!
- An incredible 330ml can of IPA with over 100 worldwide awards yet brewed in the humble village of Bakewell by Thornbridge Brewery
- A 400g slab of Christmas cake iced to perfection by the Bakewell Bakery
- A 60g envelope of Birdhouse loose leaf tea from their "Peak District Collection" blended by a family based on the edge of our National Park
- A 100g bag of Peak Bean’s coffee, freshly roasted in small batches, right next to the Peak District’s highest peak Kinder Scout. Only the most ethically sourced beans are used
- Six melt in the mouth shortbreads handmade by Dawn at Peak Feast of Youlgreave.
- Six tasty biscotti also from Dawn and perfect after coffee
- Five differently flavoured 100ml bottles of cold rapeseed oil from rapeseed grown here in the Peak District
Please note, we work with a number of small-scale producers and as a result, supply of some products can vary, please note therefore that the contents of your hamper may change slightly from that described above.
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Traditional Mince pies - WHEAT flour (contains calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), maize flour, vegetable fat (palm), vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower), water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring (curumm and annatto), sugar, sultanas (sultanas, sunflower oil), currants (currants, sunflower oil), mixed peel (glucose fructose syrup, orange peel, sugar lemon peel, acidity regulator, citric acid), non hydrongenated vegetable suet, (palm oil, rice flour, sunflower oil), modified starch, mixed spice, acidity regulator acetic acid, colour caramel, orange oil, lemon oil
Small Iced Bakewell Tart - WHEAT flour, (calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), Maize flour vegetable fats and oils (palm and rapeseed) water, sugar, skimmed MILK powder., raising agents E450, E500. Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330. flavouring substances. water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, ALMONDS, dried EGG white, pasteurised liquid free range EGG. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto. Flaked ALMONDS. Sugar, glucose syrup, water.
Jaipur - Water, hops, BARLEY, WHEAT and yeast.
Christmas Pudding - Currants, raisins, mixed peel (orange, peel, glucose – fructose syrup, sugar, lemon peel, acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative SULPHUR DIOXIDE), dried apricot, (apricots, rice flour, preservative, SULPHUR DIOXIDE), stem ginger (stem ginger, sugar, water), glace cherries, (cherries, sugar, citric acid, preservatives, potassium sorbate, SULPHUR DIOXIDE, colour erythrosine) dates, (dates, rice flour), sugar, free range EGG, butter (MILK), WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamine), bread crumbs (GLUTEN) sherry (SULPHUR DIOXIDE), stout (BARLEY), ground ALMONDS, chopped ALMONDS, orange zest, lemon zest
Kitchen Rapeseed Oil Collection (5x100ml) - Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Oil, Chilli Oil, Lemon Oil, Basil Oil
Chutney flavours and ingredients may vary, please contact us if you have any questions about dietary requirements or intolerances.
Chocolate flavours and ingredients may vary, please contact us if you have any questions about dietary requirements or intolerances.
All Butter Shortbread Biscuits - WHEATFLOUR (with calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), butter (MILK), sugar
Biscotti - WHEATFLOUR (with calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), sugar, ALMONDS, EGGS, ALMOND EXTRACT, vanilla extract (water, ethanol, (35%) sugar, vanilla bean extract), baking powder, salt
Ingredients Cont. 2
Iced Christmas Cake - Sultanas (13%), Currants (13%), Cherries (13%) (Cherries, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sucrose, Preservatives (E202, SULPHUR DIOXIDE), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colour (E127)), Marzipan (13%) (Sugar, ALMONDS, Glucose Syrup, Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Humectant (E420), Preservative (E202), Colour (E161b)), Sugar Paste Icing (11%) (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Humectant (E422), Emulsifiers (E471, E481, E322), Stabiliser (E413), Preservative (E202), Natural Flavouring), WHEAT Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Sunflower), Whole EGG Powder, Apricot Puree Concentrate, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Raising Agents (E450, E500), Thickeners (E413, E414, E415), Colours (E101, E163, E153, E162, E160b)), WHEAT Gluten, Modified Corn Starch, Herbs and Spices (Cinnamon, Coriander, Caraway, Fennel, Ginger, Clove, Nutmeg, Turmeric), Salt, Maltodextrin.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.