A great selection of Peak District delicacies produced right here in our national park or brought into the area by experts who live here. Your hamper contains:
- A hamper scroll which describes the provenance of each item included
- Packaging using natural, wicker free, recyclable and compostable materials where ever possible
- Six luxurious 100g mince pies handmade by artisan bakers Richard and Esplin whose business has been operating in the heart of the Peak District since the 1900's!
- A delicious, rich 180g Christmas Pudding handmade by the highly acclaimed chefs at Fischer's of Baslow, one of the finest restaurants in our National Park
- A sumptuous sachet of hot chocolate selected from Jackie at Thirza and Walter the Peak District’s best patisserie and delicacy purveyor. Stir the chocolate into warm milk and no sharing (enough for one)!
- A tasty 285g chutney from Simon at Hedgerow Preserves whose ingredients are either grown or sourced locally
- A 55g box of exquisite chocolates, handmade in Bakewell by one of the finest chocolatiers in the UK
- Six melt in the mouth shortbreads handmade by Dawn at Peak Feast of Youlgreave.
Please note, we work with a number of small-scale producers and as a result, supply of some products can vary, please note therefore that the contents of your hamper may change slightly from that described above.
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Traditional Mince pies - WHEAT flour (contains calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), maize flour, vegetable fat (palm), vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower), water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring (curumm and annatto), sugar, sultanas (sultanas, sunflower oil), currants (currants, sunflower oil), mixed peel (glucose fructose syrup, orange peel, sugar lemon peel, acidity regulator, citric acid), non hydrongenated vegetable suet, (palm oil, rice flour, sunflower oil), modified starch, mixed spice, acidity regulator acetic acid, colour caramel, orange oil, lemon oil
All Butter Shortbread Biscuits - WHEATFLOUR (with calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), butter (MILK), sugar
Christmas Pudding - Currants, raisins, mixed peel (orange, peel, glucose – fructose syrup, sugar, lemon peel, acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative SULPHUR DIOXIDE), dried apricot, (apricots, rice flour, preservative, SULPHUR DIOXIDE), stem ginger (stem ginger, sugar, water), glace cherries, (cherries, sugar, citric acid, preservatives, potassium sorbate, SULPHUR DIOXIDE, colour erythrosine) dates, (dates, rice flour), sugar, free range EGG, butter (MILK), WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamine), bread crumbs (GLUTEN) sherry (SULPHUR DIOXIDE), stout (BARLEY), ground ALMONDS, chopped ALMONDS, orange zest, lemon zest
Chutney flavours and ingredients may vary, please contact us if you have any questions about dietary requirements or intolerances.
Chocolate flavours and ingredients may vary, please contact us if you have any questions about dietary requirements or intolerances.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.