This meal is really easy to make and comes with instructions. The kit includes:
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Minced beef (approx. 125g per person) sourced from The Ginger Butchers who farm in the hills right in the centre of the Peak District. The care and attention they place on their livestock is heart warming!
- 4 jars of Bolognese Sauce (350g per jar), a rich tomato sauce with mushroom, onion, garlic, oregano and fresh basil made by Teresa Lamberelli. As a child Teresa was brought up to work in their family's Restaurant and Pizzerria and so over the years learned the secret recipes of the best Southern Italian cuisine.
- Brand name dried spaghetti, village shop bought were possible, (2 x 500g)
- A block of Gran Moravia Italian Parmesan Style Grana Cheese (200g) sourced by our cheese experts in Hartington where cheese has been made since 1870!
- A bundle of sweet basil from our regions favourite green grocers
Bolognese Sauce: Italian sun ripened plum tomatoes, tomato puree, mushroom, onion, sunflower oil, olive oil, oregano, fresh garlic, salt, cracked black pepper, fresh basil
Spaghetti: Durum Wheat (WHEAT) Semolina
Cheese: Milk (MILK), salt, rennet from vegetable culture. Preservative: lysozyme egg protein.
A variety of producers from Chatsworth Road, Brampton; New Close Farm in Over Haddon, Hartington and a few local village shops
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.