If you don't have time to cook but want to impress your group then this pack is perfect for you.
These meals are ready for you to finish at home with the minimum effort. Meals come in recyclable dishes with full instructions as to what to do eg pop in the oven etc.
Just let us know your meal choices at checkout or via email.
Starters (min 8 people per choice) all supplied with locally made bread for toasting and bistro salad to decorate
- Small batch Ham Hock Terrine from the Sutherland Family made with fresh parsley apples and cider
- Rich, creamy and smooth chicken liver pate from the Sutherland Family
- Lightly spiced roasted butternut squash and red pepper terrine (also available as individual portions)
Mains (min 2 people per choice)
- Beef Bourguignon from Max Fischer
- Chilli from Max Fischer
- Cottage pie from Max Fischer
- Chicken and Bacon Casserole from Beverly at In the Mix
- Peak District Stew from Beverly at In the Mix
- Mushroom & Puy Lentils in Red Wine from Dawn at Peak Feast (V, VG)
All served with Max Fischer's Potato Dauphinoise (or Part Baked Potatoes ready for you to heat and finish for vegans) and locally sourced veg (eg mange tout and mini sweet corns - may vary) OR ornamental salad with edible flowers (when in season)
For desserts we have a variety of large cakes or tray bakes (choose 1 per 8 to 10 people) from Dawn
- Chocolate cake (V and VG on request)
- Apricot and cashew cake (V, VG)
- Carrot cake (V)
- Chocolate brownies (V and GF on request)
- Lemon Drizzle (V)
All served with Peak District Diary cream OR ice-cream
V = Vegetarian
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
VG = Vegan
GF = Gluten Free
Ingredients can vary
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.