This incredible collection features high quality ingredients from 6 Peak District farmers, food producers and local independent businesses. Your pack is ready for you to cook up a great start to your day and contains at least the following per person:
- 1 croissant or 1 pain aux chocolate per person from one of Bakewell's top bakers
- A piece of fresh fruit direct from one of the Peak District's favourite family green grocers
- Thick slices of bread from hand made in Bakewell
- Milk (semi skimmed/green top) and salted butter from Peak District dairy where cows are grazed naturally in our national park
- Muesli and granola from the local flour mill
- Some conserve made from ingredients either wild foraged in the Peak District or grown locally where ever possible
Don't forget to orange juice, freshly ground coffee and loose leaf tea, all available to order separately.
Representative image only - contents may vary slightly depending on the availability of your items on the day
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Due to the numbers of products contained within these packs, products may be subject to change and therefore ingredients and allergens may also change. Please contact us if you need advise on food allergies and intolerances
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
A variety of producers all based in the Peak District
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.