If you can't face the prospect of tidying up or washing up after your group, especially after a night's celebration then we can help.
Our team can let themselves in to your accommodation at a time you choose and return it to a nice and presentable state ready for you to relax comfortably.
We can for example come in early in the morning to clear up from the night before or arrive after breakfast as you depart for your day's adventure or before you start to prepare your evening meal and even after dinner has been served . You get to choose!
This service includes:
- Clear the dishwasher from a cycle started before we arrive
- Load the dishwasher and set it running with any glassware, cutlery and crockery visible
- Wash any remaining pots or items that won't fit into the dishwasher
- Tidy up any visible clutter and seating (eg re-arrange the cushions)
- Take any rubbish from the communal area bins out to the property's external bins where required
- Wipe any tables and kitchen preparation surfaces clean
HOW TO BOOK:
1) Choose the service you require based on the amount of people your accommodation sleeps.
2) Reserve your delivery slot (choose "Chefs, Experiences, Activities, Services, Tastings")
3) Choose the time you would like our team to arrive on the first day
4) Complete the checkout process
5) Repeat the process from 1) for any further tidy up sessions
Service terms and conditions:
- If any cookware or crockery is so dirty that it can not be hand washed in the time available then we will leave it to soak for you to finish later
- We may not always be able to unload the dishwasher if the cycle takes too long
- This is not a full cleaning service and is intended as a tidying service. Our team will only be equipped with basic cleaning equipment. For example we will not be equipped to deal with stains in carpets, we may not have a vacuum cleaner or a mop/bucket or dust pan and brush or toilet/bathroom cleaning equipment.
- We will not be in a position to repair any damage your group may have caused to your property however will send a photo of any damage we spot to you so that you are able to discuss resolution with the property owner
- Our service is restricted to accessible main communal areas only such as the lounge and kitchen
- If we cannot access the property for any reason at the time you requested the service to start or our team do not feel they can complete their work due to reasons of safety or excessive property use/mess, you may still be charged
- *Our price is a reflection of the size of the property (ie the number/size of the communal spaces based on the number of people that the accommodation can sleep) rather than the number of occupants present within your group
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.