This incredible collection features high quality ingredients from nearly 10 Peak District farmers, food producers and local independent businesses. Your pack is ready for you to cook up a great start to your day and contains at least the following per person:
- 1 to 2 eggs from Lane End Farm Trust whose hens run free range in the Derbyshire countryside
- A couple of rashers of bacon from 4th generation local farmers and butchers
- An award winning fine pork sausage again from our locals
- A portion of Heinz baked beans bought from our village shops where ever possible
- Half a tomato ready for popping under the grill from the Peak District's favourite green grocer alongside some mushrooms
- Thick slices of bread from hand made in Bakewell
- Milk (semi-skimmed/green top) and salted butter from Peak District dairy where cows are grazed naturally in our national park
- Muesli and granola from the local flour mill
- Premium small batch yoghurt made from the unhomegnised milk of local cows
- Conserves that are made with locally grown or foraged ingredients
Don't forget to order your coffees, tea and orange juice.
Contents may vary slightly depending on the availability of your items on the day.
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Due to the numbers of products contained within these packs, products may be subject to change and therefore ingredients and allergens may also change. Please contact us if you need advise on food allergies and intolerances
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
A variety of producers all based in the Peak District
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.