Time to ditch the jars, the pastes and throw out the old spices at the back of your cupboard. Cook restaurant style curries at home. This kit will feed a hungry group of 8 adults. All cooking instructions are provided on the back of the sachets and Sauced Here can confirm after much testing - they are incredibly simple to make and wonderfully tasty.
- 2 x Korma curry kits (mild) from Derbyshire's own Curry On Cooking Spice Sisters
- 2 x Bombay Potato Mix (mild to medium) - A popular, simply spiced dry potato dish that can be served as a side dish or instead of rice (mild/medium)
- 1.5kg of Derbyshire Lamb from 4th generation farmers/butchers of New Close Farm, Over Haddon
- A bulb of garlic from one of the Peak District's favourite suppliers of fruit and vegetables, Tomson's of Buxton
- 4 of Tomson's onions
- 1.5kg of Tomson's potatoes
- 2 tins of high quality brand name tinned tomatoes bought from the local village store
- Peak District Dairy Double Cream (150ml) made the milk of cows grazed here in our national park
- A large tub (454g) of natural yoghurt from Longly Farm located in the north of the Peak District
- Ground or whole almonds collected from our local village shop
- 500g White Rice
Please note that oil is not included but is required in the cooking process. Our guess is you may have this already? If not make sure you order some local rapeseed oil - even healthier than olive oil and grown right here in the Peak District!
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Korma Curry Powder contains:
Ginger, Sea Salt, Tumeric, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Paprika, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper and Cloves
Bombay Potatoe mix contains:
Sea Salt, Tumeric, Paprika, Nigella, MUSTARD, Cumin Seeds, Ginger, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Chilli, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper and Cloves
MILK (in the cream/yogurt)
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
From a variety of some of the best local producers
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.