Cook restaurant style curries at home. This really easy to cook kit will feed a hungry group of 8 adults. All cooking instructions are provided on the back of the sachets and Sauced Here can confirm after much testing - they are incredibly simple to make and wonderfully tasty.
The kit includes:
- 2 x Madras curry kits (v hot) from Derbyshire's own Curry On Cooking Spice Sisters
- 2 x Bombay Potato Mix (mild/medium) - A popular, simply spiced dry potato dish that can be served as a side dish or instead of rice (mild/medium)
- 1.5kg of Derbyshire Lamb from 4th generation farmers/butchers of New Close Farm, Over Haddon. The family can also provide diced beef or chicken breasts too, just request these in the comments box at checkout.
- A bulb of garlic from one of the Peak District's favourite suppliers of fruit and vegetables, Tomson's of Buxton
- 6 of Tomson's onions
- 2kg of Tomson's potatoes
- 2 tins of high quality brand name tinned tomatoes and 500g of long grain white rice bought from the local village store
- village shop bought rice
Please note that oil is not included but is required in the cooking process. Our guess is you may have this already? If not make sure you order some local rapeseed oil - even healthier than olive oil and grown right here in the Peak District!
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Madras Curry Powder contains:
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
Chilli, Coriander, Tumeric, Ginger, Sea Salt, Paprika, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Garlicm Fennel
Bombay Potatoe mix contains:
Sea Salt, Tumeric, Paprika, Nigella, MUSTARD, Cumin Seeds, Ginger, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Chilli, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper and Cloves
From a variety of some of the best local producers
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.