All the local ingredients required to create your own afternoon tea as selected by the Ashbourne Heights Manger in reflection of our regions very best producers.
This pack includes:
- Small Loaf of White Bread (400g) Handmade by Bloomers the Craft Bakers of Bakewell
- Honey Roast Ham (250g) from 4th generation local farmers and butchers at New Close Farm in Over Haddon
- A cucumber from one of the Peak District's favourite suppliers of fruit and vegetables, Tomson's of Buxton
- Smoked Salmon Slices (Approx 100g) from 5th generation local fishmongers, RG Morris & Son based in Buxton
- Low Fat Soft / Cream Cheese from Longley Farm based in the northern reaches of the Peak District
- A pack of sultana scones handmade by Bloomers the Craft Bakers of Bakewell
- Peak District Dairy Whipping Cream (250ml)
- Charlie's Country Garden Strawberry and Vanilla Conserve (215g) and Caremlised Onion & Henderson's Relish Chutney made from ingredients either grown in her allotment in Bakewell or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside
- High Peak Mature Farmhouse Cheddar (150g) from Hartington where cheese has been made since 1870
- An individual portions of each of the following delicacies from Peak Feast Bakery, situated in Youlgreave: Almond and Lemon Sponge, Chocolate Brownie and a Rich Fruit Tea Loaf
- An iced Bakewell tart from Bloomers who hold the details of a secret traditional recipe for our regions delicacy going back to 1889.
- Black Tea, from family blenders Birdhouse Tea's Peak District Collection
Time to dust off the fine china and put some fizz on ice!
(Butter, milk and fizz not included)