All the local ingredients required to create your own afternoon tea in reflection of our regions very best producers.
This pack includes:
- Small Loaf of White Bread (400g) Handmade by The Bakewell Bakery
- Honey Roast Ham (250g) from 4th generation local farmers and butchers at New Close Farm in Over Haddon
- A cucumber from one of the Peak District's favourite suppliers of fruit and vegetables, Tomson's of Buxton
- Smoked Salmon Slices (Approx 100g) from 5th generation local fishmongers, RG Morris & Son based in Buxton
- Low Fat Soft / Cream Cheese from Longley Farm based in the northern reaches of the Peak District
- A pack of 4 sultana scones handmade by Bloomers the Craft Bakers of Bakewell
- Peak District Dairy Whipping Cream (250ml)
- Simon's Hedgerow Raspberry Conserve (285g) and Caremlised Red Onion & Henderson's Relish Chutney made from ingredients either grown locally or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside
- High Peak Mature Farmhouse Cheddar (150g) from Hartington where cheese has been made since 1870
- An individual portions of each of the following delicacies from Peak Feast Bakery, situated in Youlgreave: Almond and Lemon Sponge, Chocolate Brownie and a Rich Fruit Tea Loaf
- An iced Bakewell tart from Bloomers who hold the details of a secret traditional recipe for our regions delicacy going back to 1889.
- Black Tea, from family blenders Birdhouse Tea's Peak District Collection - loose leaf (60g)
- Peak Bean independently roasted and ground coffee (100g)
- Yorkshire Tea Bags (x 40 bags - "gold" when available)
Time to dust off the fine china and put some fizz on ice!
(Fizz not included)
Note that this package does not include the presentation crockery assumes that you have your own plates, cutlery, tea cups etc. Contents may change slightly depending on availability
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
White Loaf: WHEAT flour,(contains calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), water, yeast, salt, Calcium Sulphate, Emulsifiers: Sodium Stearoyl-2-lactylate; Mono- and Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, SOYA Flour, WHEAT Flour (contains calcium carbonate, niacin, iron, thiamin), dextrose, flour treatment agent: ascorbic acid
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
Cream Cheese: MILK No Added Colour, Preservative or Stabiliser
Scones: WHEAT flour, (contains calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), raising agents, sultanas, pasteurised liquid free range EGG. Water, vegetable oil (rapeseed), modified starch (tapioca), dextrose, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (E471)(palm), sunflower lecithin (E322)), vegetable protein, milk proteins, acidity regulator (sodium phosphates (E339)) colour (beta-carotene(E160a)). vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto. Water, vegetable oil (rapeseed), modified starch (tapioca), dextrose, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (E471)(palm), sunflower lecithin (E322)), vegetable protein, MILK proteins, acidity regulator (sodium phosphates (E339)) colour (beta-carotene(E160a))
Whipping Cream: MILK
Conserve: Strawberries 60%, sugar 40%, vanilla pod, lemon juice.
Bakewell Tart: WHEAT flour, (calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), Maize flour vegetable fats and oils (palm and rapeseed) water, sugar, skimmed MILK powder., raising agents E450, E500. Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330. flavouring substances. water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, ALMONDS, dried EGG white, pasteurised liquid free range EGG. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto. Flaked ALMONDS. Sugar, glucose syrup, water
A variety of some of the best producders in the area
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.