This morning arrival pack features high quality ingredients from Peak District farmers, food and drink producers and local independent businesses. Kick start your day with a nice collection of locally sourced goodies for your team to snack on as they arrive. This pack contains :
- Roastology coffee, freshly roasted in small batches, near to the Peak District border. Only the best coffee beans are used.
- Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire tea bags and granulated sugar sourced from one of our village shops, wherever possible;
- Glass bottled orange juice and semi skimmed milk from Peak District Dairy where the cows are grazed on the hills of our National Park;
- A selection of croissants, pain au chocolates or pain aux raisins all hand made from one of Bakewell’s top bakers; and
- Exceptional biscotti and melt in the mouth shortbread biscuits lovingly handmade by Dawn at Peak Feast in Youlgreave.
All delivered for you to lay out, pop the kettle on and serve.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.