This breakfast hamper, packed with delicious Peak District (the UK's 1st ever National Park) sourced produce is the perfect treat to send to someone special in your life. An excellent choice for breakfast in bed that will last for more than just 1 morning!
Let us know what message you would like us to include with your gift at checkout. This gift can be shipped across the UK.
Gift box contains:
- Muesli from our local flour mill (1kg)
- Four delicious and light English Muffins hand made by an artisan Bakery in Bakewell
- Ground coffee freshly roasted at the foot of the Peak District's highest mountain (100g)
- A conserve/jam made with ingredients either grown in the area or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside (215g)
- Luxurious, melt in the mouth Smoked Salmon sourced from our region's favourite fishmongers (100g)
- Longley Farm Natural Yogurt hand made from the milk of cows grazed in the hills of our National Park (450g)
- Low fat soft cream cheese from Longley Farm in the north Peak District (200g)
- Salted butter from Peak District Dairy (200g)
- A bottle of award winning prosecco hand picked by our leading local sommelier who boasts over 40 years industry experience (200ml)
- A full description of each item contained within the gift hamper including why it is special
Scroll down for more gift ideas
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.