The Peak District Camping Pack is perfect to get you started on your trip. It includes all locally sourced ingredients for a delicious BBQ on your first night and a scrumptious Derbyshire cooked breakfast to start your first day on your holiday!
This pack includes :
- 2x 5oz Beef Grills
- 2x 5oz Lamb and Mint Grills
- 4 x handmade white rolls
- 2 corn on the cobs
- Homemade fine ingredient coleslaw
- Homemade fine ingredient potato salad
- Crisp & Crunchy Bagged Salad
- A large Bakewell Pudding (300g) unique only to the Peak District and baked from a traditional secret recipe by Richard and Esplin at their artisan bakery, Bloomers
- Peak District Dairy Double Cream (150ml)
- A block of local heritage cheese from Hartington Old Cheese shop where cheeses have been made since 1870
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
- A pack of bacon (about 6 rashers) from 4th generation local farmers and butchers at New Close Farm in Over Haddon
- Around 6 Pride of the Peak sausages again from New Close Farm
- 6 eggs locally sourced
- A Pack of Derbyshire Oatcakes (a regional delicacy perfectfor breakfast)
- 250g Closed Cup Mushrooms from the Peak District's favourite green grocers
Beef Burger: Beef 80%, red onion,flavouring, preservative e221, antioxidant (e304, e307). Contains. WHEAT SOYA AND SULPHITE
Pork and apple burger:Pork 80%,water, rusk(WHEAT), dried apple, wheat flour((WHEAT), salt, starch (potato, maize), whey protein (MILK), sugar, diphosphates E450, preservative e221, flavour enhancer e621, flavouring, antioxidants (e301, e304, e307), colour e120, herb, dried onions, autolysed yeast, spice extracts, SOYA, SULPHITE
Bread Cobs: WHEAT flour,(contains calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin) water, yeast. WHEAT flour (contains calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), emulsifiers E471, E472e, SOYA flour. Flour treatment agent E300, rapeseed oil, enzymes.
Truckle:Cheddar Cheese (MILK)
Bakewell Pudding: WHEAT Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Maize flour, Water, Margarine (contains: Palm & Rapeseed Fats & Oils, Vegetable Emulsifiers: Mono- & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Vegetable Colours: Annatto, Curcumin), Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330 Flavouring substances: water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, pasteurised liquid free range EGG, whole EGG, ground ALMONDS (this product may contain PEANUTS and traces of other NUTS) Rice flour, MILK powder. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto
Oatcakes:Water, OATMEAL, WHEAT flour, salt, sugar, yeast, preservatives E202 & E282.
Sausage:Pork 80%,preservative (e221), flavour enhancer e621, flavourings, antioxidant (e304, e307), colour (E120), MILK, WHEAT, SULPHITE
Potato Salad:Potato (65%), Mayonnaise [Rapeseed Oil (75%), Water, Pasteurised EGG Yolk), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, MUSTARD Flour, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum & Guar Gum)], White Onion, Spring Onion, Salt and Pepper. INGREDIENTS MAY VARY
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.