- A collection of regional cheeses made either in Hartington, Derbyshire where cheese has been crafted since 1870 or in the surrounding area. The flavours are delicious ranging from original mature cheddar through to tangy blues and many tastes in between. Our cheese experts would recommend you gently bring your cheeses to room temperature before eating to enjoy these local products at their best. You should expect to receive about 100g per person.
- Charlie's Country Garden Savoury Chutney made from ingredients either grown in her allotment in Bakewell or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside
- Miller's Toast Fruit Biscuit and Millers Elements handmade in Ashbourne (at least two of each per person) - great as an accompaniment to cheese or delightful on their own as a tasty snack
- Membrillo (Spanish quince paste - at least 15g per person). Please note that this is not made in the Peak District but bought into the area by our local cheese suppliers
- Peak District Salted Butter (approx. 20g per person) - real butter churned from the milk of cows grazing in the hills of the Peak District.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.