- A collection of regional cheeses made either in Hartington, Derbyshire where cheese has been crafted since 1870 or in the surrounding area. The flavours are delicious ranging from original mature cheddar through to tangy blues and many tastes in between. Our cheese experts would recommend you gently bring your cheeses to room temperature before eating to enjoy these local products at their best. You should expect to receive about 70g per person.
- Chutney made from ingredients either grown or sourced locally or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside
- Miller's Toast Fruit Biscuit and Millers Elements handmade in Ashbourne (at least two of each per person) - great as an accompaniment to cheese or delightful on their own as a tasty snack
- Peak District Salted Butter - real butter churned from the milk of cows grazing in the hills of the Peak District.
- Grapes to clear the palate (approx. 50g per person)
Representative image only
PLEASE NOTE: These are sold so that you can serve these yourselves. If you are using our private chef service and would like your onsite chef to serve the cheese board for you, a small surcharge (ask us for details) may be applied to help cover their time to serve and stay on to clear the extra course. The cheeseboard/service assumes that the crockery and cutlery available at your property are used. Hire of other crockery/cutlery can be arranged at extra cost.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.