This decadent Peak District hamper reflects some of the best produce lovingly created here in our national park. Beautifully presented in almost entirely compostable, natural packaging capable of keeping fresh products chilled, personalised message and available for shipment by courier.
This hamper contains:
- A tasty chutney (215g) from Charlie's Country Garden whose ingredients are either grown in her allotment on the outskirts of Bakewell or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside
- A tasty conserve (215g) also handmade by Charlie
- Some stunning raw set honey (220g jar) from bees that pollinate the rapeseed grown by Kate & Ben in the heart of the Peak District. The rapeseed provides natural oils which are used by all self respecting Peak District cooks/foodies in place of olive oil.
- A raw honey (220g jar) also from Kate & Ben's bees
- Birdhouse loose leaf tea "Peak District Collection" tea (60g) blended by a family based in Nether Edge
- Miller's Biscuits (100g) handmade in Ashbourne - great as an accompaniment to cheese or delightful on their own as a tasty snack
- A jar of honey pickled onions (280g) with carefully selected onions and hand crafted pickling vinegar that is a special blend of honey, delicate spices and quality vinegar base using a decades old recipe from Ashford in the Water.
- A Peak Ale ale large bottle gift pack with celebration glass with two of the freshest 500ml bottles coming out of the brewery on the day you have requested all neatly wrapped in a sturdy presentation case.A gift within a gift!
- An immense box of fine chocolates (600g) handmade by the Holdsworth family in Bakewell and sold in only the most famous department stores of London
- A large Bakewell Pudding (300g) unique only to the Peak District and baked from a traditional secret recipe by Richard and Esplin at their artisan bakery, Bloomers
- 3 mini bakewell tarts OR 6 locally acclaimed mince pies depending on the time of year (again made at Bloomers Artisan Bakery)
- A large bag 250g bag of ground coffee freshly roasted in small batches, in the Peak District. Only the most ethically sourced beans are used.
- A jar of Brock & Morten Classic Handmade Mayonnaise (190g) whose ingredients includes the cold pressed oil from rapeseed grown here in the Peak District
- A 700ml bottle of Chatsworth Small Batch Gin with citrusy characteristics coming from fresh botanicals, direct from Chatsworth House garden and greenhouse, distilled by Peak Ales.
- A stunning, award winning Champagne that delivers on all fronts hand selected by John at Hattersley Wines in Bakewell who draws from over 40 years of experience
- A trio of wax coated heritage cheese truckles from Hartington Old Cheese shop where cheeses have been made since 1870
Please note that the contents of your hamper may vary depending on the availability from our small scale producers. Let us know at checkout if you would rather we don't substitute products
(*please note that our honey is a completely natural product and in the winter months runny/clear honey may become set or semi set. No nasties are added to stop this process)
Representative image only
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
A variety of Peak District farmers, food & drink producers and regional businesses
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.