This luxury Peak District hamper reflects some of the best produce lovingly created here in our national park. Beautifully presented in almost entirely compostable, natural packaging and available for shipment by courier.
This hamper contains:
- A tasty chutney (285g) and a lovely conserve (285g) from Simon at Hedgerow Preserves using seasonal local ingredients, often picking his own
- A pack of Miller's Toast Biscuits (100g) hand made in Ashbourne by Artisan Biscuits to bring you a delightful accompaniment to a variety of cheeses.
- A stunning Derbyshire honey (227g)
- A jar of pickled onions (280g) with carefully selected onions and hand crafted pickling vinegar that is a special blend of honey, delicate spices and quality vinegar base using a decades old recipe from Ashford in the Water
- Birdhouse loose leaf tea from their "Peak District Collection" (60g) blended by a family based in Nether Edge.
- A box of fine chocolates (200g) handmade by the Holdsworth family in Bakewell and sold in the main department stores of London
- A 100g bag of ground coffee freshly roasted in small batches, in the Peak District. Only the most ethically sourced beans are used.
- A large Bakewell Pudding (300g) unique only to the Peak District and baked from a traditional secret recipe by Richard and Esplin at their artisan bakery, Bloomers
- 3 small Iced Bakewell Tarts (100g) or 6 Mince Pies, again made by Bloomers
- A jar of Brock & Morten Classic Handmade Mayonnaise (190g) whose ingredients includes the cold pressed oil from rapeseed grown here in the Peak District
Please note that the contents of your hamper may vary depending on the availability from our small scale producers. Let us know at checkout if you would rather we don't substitute products
(*please note that our honey is a completely natural product and in the winter months runny/clear honey may become set or semi set. No nasties are added to stop this process)
Representative image only
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Chocolates: Dark Chocolate: Cocoa Solids 60% min. Milk Chocolate: Cocoa Solids 33% min. Milk Solids 22% min. White Chocolate: Cocoa Butter 28% min. Milk Solids 25% min. Ingredients: MILK Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Butter (MILK), Fondant (Sugar, Glucose (WHEAT), Water, Preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE), Caramel (Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed MILK, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Butter, Modified Starch, Thickener: Agar, Flavours, Emulsifiers: E471 and Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate), Alcohol (Neutral Spirit, Crème De Cacao, Orange Liqueur, Grand Marnier®, Amaretto, Rum, Marc de Champagne), Praline Paste (HAZELNUTS, Sugar, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin), Fudge (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed MILK, Palm Oil, Butter (MILK), Emulsifier SOYA Lecithin, Flavouring, Salt), Fruit Purees (Glucose Syrup (WHEAT), Invert Sugar Syrup, Strawberries, Orange, Lemon, Raspberry, Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavouring, Ethanol, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Colouring Plant Concentrates (Carrot, Pumpkin, Apple, Safflower, Lemon)), Salt Flakes, Natural Flavouring (Strawberry, Raspberry, Rum, Lemon, Coffee, Orange (Propylene Glycol)), Natural Colour (Beetroot), Coffee Granules.
Mayonnaise: Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil 64%, Water, Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, FREE RANGE PASTERISED EGG 3.7%, Salt, MUSTARD POWDER, Xanthan Gum.
Bakewell Puddng: WHEAT Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Maize flour, Water, Margarine (contains: Palm & Rapeseed Fats & Oils, Vegetable Emulsifiers: Mono- & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Vegetable Colours: Annatto, Curcumin), Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330 Flavouring substances: water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, pasteurised liquid free range EGG, whole EGG, ground ALMONDS (this product may contain PEANUTS and traces of other NUTS) Rice flour, MILK powder. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto
Ingredients Cont. 2
Tarts:WHEAT flour, (calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), Maize flour vegetable fats and oils (palm and rapeseed) water, sugar, skimmed MILK powder., raising agents E450, E500. Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330. flavouring substances. water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, ALMONDS, dried EGG white, pasteurised liquid free range EGG. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto. Flaked ALMONDS. Sugar, glucose syrup, water.
Tea: Assam, Darjeeling, Blue Cornflower petals
Pickled Onions: Onions, Malt Vinegar, Spice, Mustard Seed, Honey. BARLEY
Chutney: Red onion, white onion, balsamic vinegar, bay leaf, Henderson’s Relish, cider vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper.
Conserve: Raspberries 60%, sugar 40%.
Biscuits: Buttermilk (MILK), Chopped Dates (42%) Wheat Flour (WHEAT), Linseeds (6%), Red Plum Concentrate (3%), Soft Brown Sugar, Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt, Whole Milk Power (MILK), Natural Flavouring. NOT SUITABLE FOR NUT ALLERGY SUFFERERS
Substitutions of products included in this pack may occur which may affect final ingredients.
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
From a large number of local suppliers and food producers
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.