This hamper reflects some of the best produce lovingly created right here in our national park or experts who reside within. Beautifully presented in almost entirely compostable, natural packaging and available for shipment by courier.
This hamper contains:
- A local heritage cheese from Hartington Old Cheese shop where cheeses have been made since 1870 (approx 150g).
- A pack of Miller's Biscuits (100g) hand made in Ashbourne by Artisan Biscuits, to bring you a delightful accompaniment to a variety of cheeses.
- A tasty chutney (285g) from Simon at Hedgerow Preserves using seasonal local ingredients, often picking his own.
- Some fine chocolates handmade by the Holdsworth family in Bakewell (100g).
- One Bakewell Pudding (100g) unique only to the Peak District and baked from a traditional secret recipe by Richard and Esplin at their artisan bakery, Bloomers.
- A bag of coffee (100g), freshly roasted in small batches, in the Peak District. Only the most ethically sourced beans are used.
- A delicate bottle of red wine hand selected by John at Hattersley Wines in Bakewell who draws from over 40 years of experience.
A Peak District cider (500ml) hand selected from the region's apple pressers by Darren and Matt locally acclaimed "tipple" experts from Buxton.
- A Peak District fine real ale (500ml) specifically chosen to pair with nice local cheeses.
- A stunning rapeseed oil (250ml) cold pressed by Kate & Ben from crops grown in the heart of the Peak District. The rapeseed provides a natural product which is used by all self-respecting Peak District cooks/foodies in place of olive oil.
Please note that the contents of your hamper may vary depending on the availability from our small scale producers. Let us know at checkout if you would rather we don't substitute products
Representative image only
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Ale: Water, hops, BARLEY, WHEAT and yeast.
Truckle: Cheddar Cheese (MILK), Wholegrain Mustard (4.54%) (MUSTARD) (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Stout Porter (3.99%) (BARLEY) (WHEAT) (SULPHITES)
Chutney: Apples, onion, roasted garlic, cider vinegar, brown sugar. Refrigerate once open
Biscuits: Wheat Flour (WHEAT) (Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water
Bakewell Puddings: WHEAT Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Maize flour, Water, Margarine (contains: Palm & Rapeseed Fats & Oils, Vegetable Emulsifiers: Mono- & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Vegetable Colours: Annatto, Curcumin), Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330 Flavouring substances: water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, pasteurised liquid free range EGG, whole EGG, ground ALMONDS (this product may contain PEANUTS and traces of other NUTS) Rice flour, MILK powder. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto
Wine: Contains SULPHITES
Rapeseed oil: Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Oil
Substitutions of products included in this pack may occur which may affect final ingredients.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.