A great selection of Peak District delicacies produced right here in our national park or brought into the area by experts who live here. This sampler pack contains:
- A wax coated truckle of local cheese from Hartington Old Cheese shop where cheeses have been made since 1870
- A tasty chutney (215g) from Charlie's Country Garden whose ingredients are either grown in her allotment on the outskirts of Bakewell or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside
- A delicate half bottle of port hand selected by John at Hattersley Wines in Bakewell who draws from over 40 years of experience
- A box of fine chocolates handmade by the Holdsworth family in Bakewell (55g)
- A luxurious Bakewell Pudding (100g) hand made from a traditional secret recipe by artisan bakers Richard and Esplin
- A 100g pack of Miller's Toast Biscuits hand made in Ashbourne by Artisan Biscuits to bring you a delightful accompaniment to a variety of cheeses.
- A stunning raw honey (225g) with a great Peak District story that highlights the wonderful community approach we take here in our national park. This honey comes from bees that pollinate the rapeseed grown by Kate & Ben in the heart of the Peak District. The rapeseed provides natural oils which are used by all self respecting Peak District cooks/foodies in place of olive oil. The bees are supplied and cared for by James who lives Birchover just down the road. It is not hard to see why the Peak District is a unique place when it comes to food and drink!
(*please note that our honey is a completely natural product and in the winter months runny/clear honey may become set or semi set. No nasties are added to stop this process)
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Chutney: Red onion, white onion, balsamic vinegar, bay leaf, Henderson’s Relish, cider vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper.
Refrigerate once open
Cheese truckle: Cheddar Cheese (MILK)
Biscuits: Buttermilk (MILK), Chopped Dates (42%) Wheat Flour (WHEAT), Linseeds (6%), Red Plum Concentrate (3%), Soft Brown Sugar, Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt, Whole Milk Power (MILK), Natural Flavouring. NOT SUITABLE FOR NUT ALLERGY SUFFERERS
Chocolates: Plain Chocolate: Cocoa solids 60% min.Milk Chocolate: Cocoa solids 33% min. Milk solids 22% min.
White Chocolate: Cocoa butter 28% min. Milk solids 25% min.
INGREDIENTS: Plain Chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, Emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, vanilla), Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, Emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, vanilla), White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, Emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, vanilla), Fondant (sugar, glucose, water, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE), butter (MILK), Alcohol (neutral spirit, Marc De Champagne, Orange Liqueur), fruit puree (raspberry, strawberries (flavouring, glucose syrup, sorbitol syrup, invert sugar syrup, beetroot & carrot extract, raspberry & blueberry concentrate, modified starch, ethyl alcohol, acidifier: citric acid, maltodextrin, palm & coconut oil)), strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, cranberries, natural flavouring (strawberry, pear, raspberry with propylene glycol as carrier) citric acid, fruit oils (orange, lemon) colouring (beetroot red, titane dioxide, iron oxide, potassium aluminium silicate).
Bakewell Pudding: WHEAT Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Maize flour, Water, Margarine (contains: Palm & Rapeseed Fats & Oils, Vegetable Emulsifiers: Mono- & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Vegetable Colours: Annatto, Curcumin), Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330 Flavouring substances: water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, pasteurised liquid free range EGG, whole EGG, ground ALMONDS (this product may contain PEANUTS and traces of other NUTS) Rice flour, MILK powder. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto
Substitutions of products included in this pack may occur which may affect final ingredients.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.