A brilliant way to create an informal meal where you can all cook together - please note that this kit does not include the pizza bases but is designed to go with Sauced Here's "Make your own Margherita pizza kit" giving you the chance to create a variety of your favourite toppings
This kit includes:
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Continental Salami Plate (200g) – An exquisite selection of cured meats
- A generous portion of home roasted vegetables (200g) and 150g of mixed fresh olives
- Plain anchovies in oil (150g) from 5th generation local fishmongers, RG Morris & Son based in Buxton
- Honey Roast Ham (250g) from 4th generation local farmers and butchers at New Close Farm in Over Haddon
- Large sweet pineapple from one of the Peak District's favourite suppliers of fruit and vegetables, Tomson's of Buxton who also provide a mix of wild mushrooms (500g), a large bunch of fresh oregano, an onion and an 80g punnet of mixed chillis
- A 100g button of English goat’s cheese supplied by The Old Cheese Shop in Hartington, Derbyshire where cheese has been crafted since 1840
Salami:The meats sliced for you may vary and depend on what is fresh in the kitchen that day - please contact us if you have any questions regarding food allergies, intolerances or dietary needs.
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
Home roasted veg: Peppers. Courgettes, Butternut Squash, Carrots, Red Onion, Coconut Oil, Salt and Pepper
Olives: Olives (95%), Olive Oil, Garlic Cloves, Mixed Italian Herbs [Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Garlic, Black Pepper]
Anchovies: Marinated ANCHOVY FILLETS (ENGRAULIS ENCRASICOLUS,Vinegar, Salt, Acidifier: citric acid) 70%, sunflower oil 30%
Ham: Prepared from 125g Pork per. 100g of finished product. Honey, sugar, preservatives (e250, e252)
Goats Cheese: Pastuerised Goat's Milk (MILK)
Substitutions of products included in this pack may occur which may affect final ingredients.
By a variety of the regions producers and small businesses
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.