This pack will give a two people an excellent introduction to some of delicacies within the Peak District.
It contains everything you need to arrive and brew up a nice cup of locally blended tea or independently roasted coffee with some homemade cake, then later that evening to heat up a pre-prepared home made dinner for two washed down with some local ales all followed by a regional dessert.
The next morning you will have all the ingredients for a relaxed, luxurious breakfast and a hearty lunch ready to take with you as you explore this wonderful part of the country!
- 1 x Peak Bean's freshly roasted ground bean coffee (100g)
- 1 x Birdhouse Tea's Peak District Collection - "Blue John" tea (60g)
- 1 x Peak District Dairy Semi Skimmed Milk (1ltr)
- 1 x Peak Feast Bakery's Handmade Victoria Sponge (approx 3-4 servings)
- 1 x Sparkling Spring Water (1.5ltr)
- 1 x Stella's Homemade Chicken Abakwa Curry (Chicken, mixed herbs and seasonings in a mild light curry sauce) and 1 x Stella's Spinach Supreme Curry (Leaves of spinach with tomatoes, onions, herbs and seasonings) - don't worry these are not spicy! To cook place in micowave on full power for 2 minutes stirring after the first minute.
- 2 portions of x Stella's pre-cooked Basmati Rice - make sure they are piping hot before serving (2 mins in microwave at full power with a stir halfway should do it)
- 2 x light or golden locally brewed ales (500ml each)
- Peak District Dairy Double Cream (150ml)
- 2 x Small Bakewell Pudding (100g)
- New Close Farm's Pork Sausage (approx 100g - About 3 links) and 6 rashers of Dry Cured Shortback Bacon (approx 175g), all from their own pigs raised to the highest standards on the farm's land near Bakewell.
- 6 local free range eggs
- Bakewell's Handmade Small White Loaf (400g)
- Peak District Dairy Salted Butter (200g)
- Charlie Country Garden Seville Orange Marmalade (215g)
- 1pt Orange Juice from Peak District Dairy
- New Close Farm's Honey Roast Ham (250g)
- 1 x High Peak Mature Farmhouse Cheddar (150g)
- 1 x Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes (250g) and a Fresh Lettuce supplied by the Peak District's favourite green grocers
- 2 x Flavoured Derbyshire Water (200ml)
Please note contents may change depending on the availability
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Victoria Sponge: WHEATFLOUR (with calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin) raising agents: monocalcium phospate, sodium hydrogen carbonate. EGGS, sugar, margarine (vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed)water, salt, emulsifier; polyglycerol esters of fatty acids; colours: curcumin, annatto; flavouring), icing sugar, raspberry jam (glucose-fructose syrup, raspberries, sugar, gelling agent, pectin, citric acid, acitity regulator,sodium citrates, water), CREAM CHEESE (salt, stabiliser (locust bean gum) citric acid), vanilla extract (water, ethanol (35%), sugar, vanilla bean extract).
Chicken Njangsang: Seasoned chicken pieces cooked in blended tomatoes, onions, tomato puree and herbs.
Double cream: Cream (MILK)
Bakewell Pudding: WHEAT Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Maize flour, Water, Margarine (contains: Palm & Rapeseed Fats & Oils, Vegetable Emulsifiers: Mono- & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Vegetable Colours: Annatto, Curcumin), Salt. Glucose syrup, seeded strawberry puree, sugar, acidity regulator E330, gelling agent E440a, colour E163, flavouring, acidity regulator E330 Flavouring substances: water, sunflower oil, thickener: xanthan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate. Sugar, pasteurised liquid free range EGG, whole EGG, ground ALMONDS (this product may contain PEANUTS and traces of other NUTS) Rice flour, MILK powder. Vegetable fat, palm, vegetable oils: rapeseed, sunflower, water, polyglycerol of fatty acids, flavouring: curcumin, annatto
Small White Loaf: WHEAT flour,(contains calcium, iron, thiamine & niacin), water, yeast, salt, Calcium Sulphate, Emulsifiers: Sodium Stearoyl-2-lactylate; Mono- and Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, SOYA Flour, WHEAT Flour (contains calcium carbonate, niacin, iron, thiamin), dextrose, flour treatment agent: ascorbic acid
Butter: Butter (MILK), 80% Fat, 2% Salt
Marmalade: Seville orange 60%, sugar 40%, water.
Ales: Water, hops, BARLEY, WHEAT and ye
For Stella's rice, remove all packaging and transfer to a microwavable bowl. Add a dessert spoon of water per portion and microwave on full power for 1 minute, stir and repeat for a minute more, Check that your rice is piping hot before serving and do not reheat.
For the curries transfer to a microwaveable plate and microwave on full power for two minutes, then stir. Then microwave again for another minute - check its piping hot before eating.
Alternatively use the oven by heating to 180 degrees centigrade (fan oven). Remove the paper lid, pop in the oven for 10 minutes and serve piping hot.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.