This incredible collection features high quality ingredients from more than 9 Peak District farmers, food producers and local indepentent businesses. Your pack contains everything you need to create the perfect BBQ from meats, salads, sides and desserts. All you need to do is top up with drinks (check out our range of Peak District brewed ales and lagers) and maybe some additional side salads from our deli range.
Your collection contains at least the following per person:
Meat from 5th generation local farmers who raise their livestock here on the hills near Bakewell to a very high standard:
- a beef or lamb grill
- a 3oz Sweet Maple Pork Steaks
- an award winning pork sausage
- 90gs of chicken thighs
Salads, sides, marinades:
- Make your own vegetarian kebabs by Tomson's Of Buxton (one of the favourite green grocers in the Peak District) comprised of peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and courgettes plus some Halloumi Cheese sourced from Hartington's Old Cheese Shop
- A roll from Bloomers the Bakewell Bakery
- Bistro / Fine Leaf Salad
- Charlie’s Country Garden’s chicken marinade (which is also lovely as a salad Dressing, the ingredients of which are either wild foraged in the countryside of the Peak District or grown in her allotment where ever possible
- New/Salad Potatoes for you to mix with Brock & Morten's Classic Handmade Mayonnaise whose ingredients includes the cold pressed oil from rapeseed grown here in the Peak District along with some spring onions
- A portion of Moroccan style moist couscous salad with pea and mixed beans
- Enough flat mushrooms and chillis for you to make a nice vegan friendly steak for half of your team or top off with some high peak cheddar as an extra vegetarian option?
Desserts by Bloomers:
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
- A slice of Bakewell Pudding (a regional delicacy)
- Peak District Dairy Double Cream
Due to the numbers of products contained within these packs, products may be subject to change and therefore ingredients and allergens may also change. Please contact us if you need advise on food allergies and intolerences
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
A variety of producers all based in the Peak District
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.