It is easy to make a picnic great with so many wonderful farmers and producers creating tasty food in the area.
This collection includes:
- 1 x Handmade Large White Loaf (700g) from Bloomers Craft Bakery in Bakewell
- 1 x High Peak Mature Farmhouse Cheddar (300g) from Hartington a village where cheese has been made since 1870!
- 250g Sliced locally cured boiled ham from New Close Farm (5th generation farmers and butchers) who raise livestock to the highest possible standards right in the heart of the Peaks
- New Close Farm also provide an award winning Traditional Pork Pie
- Homemade fine ingredient coleslaw (250g) from Sue's Kitchen in Bakewell
- Peak District Dairy Salted Butter (200g) made from milk produced by cows grazed in our local hills
- Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes (250g) from Tomson's Grocers of Buxton
- 2 of Tomson's Traditional Russet Apples
- 2 of Tomson's other favourites, the Traditional Pear
- A vegetarian homity pie, a traditional English staple, made locally by Dawn at Peak Feast, an exclusively vegetarian bakery
- Finally Dawn finishes off our pack with a gorgeous little lemon drizzle cake