This breakfast pack features high quality ingredients from Peak District farmers, food and drink producers and local independent businesses. Kick start your day with a nice collection of locally sourced goodies for your team to snack on as they arrive. This pack contains
This breakfast pack features high quality ingredients from more than 8 Peak District farmers, food producers and local independent businesses. Your pack is ready for you to serve up a great start to your day and contains:
- A 100g bag of Roastology coffee, freshly roasted in small batches, near to the Peak District border. Only the best coffee beans are used.
- Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire tea bags sourced from one of our village shops, wherever possible;
- Semi skimmed milk and real salted butter, churned by Peak District Dairy using the milk of cows grazing in the hills of our National Park. Orange juice bottled in traditional glass bottles is also provided by Rob at the dairy;
- Thick slices of bread and a selection of croissants, pain au chocolates or pain aux raisins all hand made from one of Bakewell’s top bakers;
- Lovely conserves from Simon who runs Hedgerow Preserves and prides himself on using locally sourced ingredients wherever he can;
- Supreme muesli and oat and coconut granola sourced our flour mill in Rowsley, a unique grade II* listed historic roller flour mill powered by water from the River Wye. The mill was built in 1874 and run as a family business for over a century; and
- Fresh fruit direct from one of the Peak District's favourite family greengrocers.
Representative image only
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Due to the numbers of products contained within these packs, products may be subject to change and therefore ingredients and allergens may also change. Please contact us if you need advise on food allergies and intolerences
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
A variety of producers all based in the Peak District
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.