This comprises of approximately 1 portion of soup, sandwiches and dessert for each person all loveingly handmade by Amanda and Dionne using exceptional ingredients, locally sourced where ever possible.
Fresh soup with a selection of sandwiches & a dessert from the following choices (let us know your preferences in the comments box at checkout or let the team decide based on what ingredients are freshest that day).
Fresh Homemade Soup G/F (10 people per selection):
* Pea & Mint
* Broccoli & Stilton
* Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato
* Potato & Leek
* Roasted Butternut Squash & Ginger
* Spiced Carrot
A Selection of Sandwiches on Granary & White Bread (10 people per selection):
* Egg Mayonnaise & Cucumber
* Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese
* Cheddar Cheese & Chutney
* Tuna Mayonnaise & Cucumber
* Pesto, Mozzarella & Tomato
* Honey Ham, Mustard, Tomato & Salad Leaves
* Roast Beef, Horseradish & Rocket
* Brie with cranberry sauce
A Dessert of your Choice (10 people per selection):
* Homemade Scones with Cream & Jam
* Triple Chocolate Brownies
* Bakewell Tart
* Victoria or Espresso Coffee & Walnut Sponge
* Rich Chocolate Fudge Cake
* Lemon Curd Cake & Lemon Frosting
* Carrot & Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese
* Oat & Fruity Flapjacks
* Raspberry pink meringues G/F
Please let us know your preferences at checkout.
Note that your lunch will be beautifully presented on slates and nice plates which will need to be put to one side for retrieval by our team after your event. Any lost or broken items will be charged for at a cost of £5 to £10 per item.
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
Ashford in the Water
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.