A gorgeous collection of some of the finest Peak District food available all ready for you to unwrap and arrange into a your perfect Ploughman's style lunch including:
- Honey Roast Ham from 5th generation local farmers who raise their livestock to the high welfare standards
- A chunk of pork pie again from our local farmers
- High Peak Mature Cheddar and a subtle tasting local blue
- Handcrafted bread rolls from The Bakewell Bakery
- Chutney from Simon who uses locally sourced and sometimes foraged ingredients
- Mild pickled onions using Ken's 30+ year old recipe
- Bistro salad and cherry tomatoes from the region's favourite green grocers
- Brock & Morten's Classic Handmade Mustard Mayonnaise whose ingredients includes the cold pressed oil from rapeseed grown here in the Peak District
- A fruit scone hand made in Bakewell by Richard and Esplin whose bakery has been in business for nearly 100 years!
- Conserve from Simon to spread on your scones along with clotted cream
Please note that a presentation board or slate is not included
Ingredients with allergy advice in CAPITAL LETTERS
Rolls, quiches, cakes and mixed crisps: Ingredients will vary however please let us know about any food allergies, intolerances or other dietary requirements at checkout
Buxton Blue: Contains pastuerised cows milk (MILK) and vegetarian rennet
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.