This healthier breakfast pack features high quality ingredients from an array of Peak District farmers, food and drink producers and local independent businesses. Just toast your sourdough bread and top with smashed avocado, poached egg, grilled bacon and cherry tomatoes, chopped chillies and a squeeze of lime. Delicious and easy enjoyed alongside hot tea, coffee or orange juice! Your pack contains:
- A 100g bag of Roastology coffee, freshly roasted in small batches, near to the Peak District border. Only the best coffee beans are used.
- Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire tea bags sourced from one of our village shops, wherever possible;
- Glass bottled orange juice and semi skimmed milk from Peak District Dairy where the cows are grazed on the hills of our National Park;
- Dry cured shortback bacon from 4th generation local farmers and butchers in Over Haddon;
- Locally sourced eggs (or Happy Eggs if local suppliers are not laying);
- A stunning sourdough loaf from Wye Bakehouse in Bakewell. Made from a liquid starter which is refreshed twice a day that has been with the bakehouse for over 15 years!; and
- Avocado, fresh red chillies, cherry tomatoes and lime from one of the Peak District's favourite family greengrocers.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.