This indulgent Peak District hamper has been carefully compiled on behalf of Vitty Alexander. It reflects some of the best produce lovingly created here in our national park. Beautifully presented in almost entirely compostable, natural packaging and available for shipment by courier.
This hamper contains:
- A bag of Full Moon’s coffee (227g), freshly roasted in small batches, in the south Peak District area. Only the most ethically sourced beans are used.
- A large box of fine chocolates handmade (600g) by the Holdsworth family in Bakewell and sold in the main department stores of London
- A jar of Brock & Morten Classic Handmade Mayonnaise (190g) whose ingredients includes the cold pressed oil from rapeseed grown here in the Peak District
- A large Bakewell Pudding (300g) unique only to the Peak District and baked from a traditional secret recipe by Richard and Esplin at their artisan bakery, Bloomers
- Three small Iced Bakewell Tarts (or six mince pies depending on the time of year), again made by Bloomers
- Two jars of stunning raw honey (225g) that highlights the wonderful community approach we take here in our national park. This honey comes from bees that pollinate the rapeseed grown by Kate & Ben in the heart of the Peak District. The bees are supplied and cared for by James who lives Birchover just down the road. It is not hard to see why the Peak District is a unique place when it comes to food and drink!
- Birdhouse loose leaf tea from their "Peak District Collection" (60g) blended by a family based in Nether Edge.
- A jar of pickled onions (280g) with carefully selected onions and hand crafted pickling vinegar that is a special blend of honey, delicate spices and quality vinegar base using a decades old recipe from Ashford in the Water
- Two of the freshest 500ml bottles coming out of the brewery on the day you have requested it plus a celebration glass all neatly wrapped in a sturdy presentation case.
- A tasty chutney (215g) and a lovely conserve (215g) from Charlie's Country Garden whose ingredients are either grown in her allotment on the outskirts of Bakewell or wild foraged from the surrounding countryside.
- A pack of Miller's Toast Biscuits (100g) hand made in Ashbourne by Artisan Biscuits to bring you a delightful accompaniment to a variety of cheeses.
- A 700ml bottle of Chatsworth Small Batch Gin with citrusy characteristics coming from fresh botanicals, direct from Chatsworth House garden and greenhouse, distilled by Peak Ales. Suggested serving with Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic water, plenty of ice and a slice of lemon
- A fine bottle of red and one of white wine hand picked by our locally acclaimed somelier with over 40 years of industry experience
Please note that the contents of your hamper may vary depending on the availability from our small scale producers. Let us know at checkout if you would rather we don't substitute products
Representative image only